We are recruiting for a Personal Assistant Role to Senior Managers. CV’s, with a covering letter should be sent to: email@example.com and addressed to the Director, Fiyaz Mughal.
The role is for 6 months and subject to possible extension and the closing date for applications is Friday the 14th of October 2016.
The main roles and responsibilities of the Personal Assistant role include:
- Supporting the administration needs of senior managers within the not-for-profit organisation.
- Assisting in the creation of promotional materials for the Organisation.
- Co-ordinating and taking part in events that the Organisation undertakes.
- Creating forward planning schedules and systems to flag up key events in the Organisation.
- Maintaining a pro-active approach to keeping stakeholders informed of relevant communication, events etc.
- Maintaining diary schedules, ensuring that other colleagues aware of key events.
- Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders and ensuring the co-ordination of a number of working Advisory Boards that the Organisation has.
- Ensuring that resources are ordered where appropriate and that the resource needs and requirements for the Organisation are met.
- Ensuring accurate data recording where relevant.
- Ensuring mail-outs where relevant and the co-ordination of travel arrangements.
- Being able to use social media platforms and having an understanding of how they work.
- Working together with the wider team to assist in the development and implementation of training sessions for volunteers and other team members as required.
- Undertaking travel where appropriate with the senior managers.
- Periodically attend relevant training and development sessions and conferences.
- Participating in team review sessions, one to one sessions and in audits that funding bodies may undertake.
In addition to any other duties as required.
- Excellent English communication, (verbal and written), skills
- Highly developed administration skills that can ensure audit trails are kept on all matters
- At least 36 months’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent co-ordination skills and high confidence levels
- Ability to pro-actively and sensitively work with a range of senior managers and contacts
- Experience of liaising with statutory and non-statutory service providers
- Ability to manage a range of competing issues and to work to strict deadlines
- Demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Ability to prioritise workloads and to manage communication that also comes into senior managers
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision and the ability to work as team member.
- Understanding of social media platforms
- An understanding of community cohesion, preventing extremism or integration work
- Experience of working with diverse communities
Terms and Salary
Hours: Full time, 38 hours per week
Location: London (occasional travel within and beyond the UK may be required)
Salary: £26,000 – £29,000 depending on experience
Start Date: Immediate Start
The post We are Recruiting – Personal Assistant Role to Senior Managers appeared first on Faith Matters.